Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Another great Lightroom preset…

A few days ago I wrote here on some useful presets I have used before. One of my favorite blogs (Photoshop Lightroom Killer tips) has added a new presets which I found is great for portraits.

Here is the link. It includes a great set of tools to enhance white eyes, red lips, and enhance the iris.

Here is an example of what it can do. I have exaggerated some of the effects on the eyes (iris and white) as well as the lips

Fierce smoker





Before
Fierce smoker





After

 

Here is the final shot

del.icio.us Tags: ,,,

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Iván los he instalado, pero NO me funcionan, ya que están en la carpeta, pero una vez que los busco en Ajustes Predefinidos de Lightroom NO aparacen

Anonymous said...

mandame un email a ivan_gomez_meneses@hotmail.com si todavia no te funcionan. Te puedo mandar un link con el video de como instalarlos..

Salu2

Anonymous said...

Unequivocally, a prompt reply :)

Places I've shot in